Sunday, August 17, 2008

Bug Wars!

It started with an aerial assault; flies loitering on my pant legs, despite my many warnings against it. But the real threat came from under the leaves of a harmless looking plant...an unstoppable army of TICKS! Fifty strong of the miniature devils came swarming onto my pant leg...panic ensued. Luckily, a helpful hat came to my rescue and swept through the front lines like a knife through butter. A few larger tick tanks took their places at strategically placed points on my clothes, most swept away by the helpful hat. After the battlefield was mostly cleared, a search continued for hours on end, covering every visible area, to ensure that no more ticks remained. One large tank was discovered attacking the sole of my foot, and quickly dispatched, along with two mini ticks, also on my foot. The war however, was won! For no ticks remained when home base was reached. Hurray for persistence and paranoia!

1 comment:

Melody9 said...

*laughing into tears* O-OMIGOD! YOU ARE SO FUNNY FLUFFS!